Marketing Automation With Mailchimp
Yours Now For $47
There are things that make your life easier, these hacks will do just that. Read them, try them, and you’ll be glad you did.
* Salt – Pour salt on stains such as wine spills right away. Press the salt into the spill; let it soak up the spill for a few hours and then simply vacuum.
* Vinegar – I use vinegar for so many things one of my favorites is for grass stains. Get grass stains on your good jeans? It’s okay; soak for 30 minutes in vinegar before washing as normal.
* Milk – Got an ink stain on your shirt pocket? No problem. Soak for 30 minutes to 1 hour in milk, then launder as usual.
* Cola – Have a party and leftover opened soda? You can use it to clean your toilet. Just pour into the toilet and let set overnight, then scrub in the morning. Bonus: pets won’t die if they drink it.
* Shirts – Now, I'm not sure how many guys still tuck in their shirts. But if you do, tuck shirts into your underwear before pulling up your pants so that your shirt tail doesn’t get loose.
* Haircuts – Go to the same place each time for a good cut, every three or four weeks. Understand what looks good with your shape of face and type of hair. For example, if you have a long face, you should have more hair on the sides. If you have a round face, you want less hair on the sides.
* Exercise – Work out two hours before a date and your muscles will be extra defined and you’ll look your best. Just make sure you leave time for a shower.
* Soft Lips – Keep your lips soft by using your toothbrush on your lips once every few days. It exfoliates the skin and helps keep them in tip-top shape.
* Cutting Onions without Tears – Don’t want to cry on your dinner date while cooking? To avoid tears due to onions, cut off the root end of the onion first, and cut near running water. Or, just chew gum.
* Make Perfect Rice – Boil rice like noodles for perfect rice every time to impress guests. Boil white rice for 10 minutes, brown for 20 minutes, then drain and put back in the pot, cover for 10 more minutes, then fluff with a fork and serve.
* One Knife – You only need one sharp knife for everything. Choose a chef’s knife. You’ll save on storage and make life easier for yourself.
* Keep It Hot – Preheat your oven to 200 degrees Fahrenheit, make the plates and keep warm in the oven for a few minutes. Make sure your plates are ovenproof, though.
* No Cooking Wine Needed – Just use the wine you have for drinking. Add white wines to fish, pork or chicken based meals and red wine to tomato, beef, or pork based meals.
Dating and Sex
* Let Her Initiate – Women enjoy feeling powerful when it comes to sex. Always let the woman initiate sex on dates. But, avoid first date sex.
* Offer to Pay – However, don’t be offended if she wants to pay. Let her if she offers more than once. Be gracious.
* Put the Phone Away – Yes, everyone does it these days. Everyone is texting and using social media to document their day. But, don’t do it on a date unless it’s a group activity and you both agree to send a selfie.
* Best First Date – Go to a comedy movie or show because you want first dates to be light and carefree. Plus, you can see if you both have the same type of humor which is a good indicator of compatibility.
Life doesn’t have to be hard. There are easy ways to get most anything done in life. Just think outside the box and you’ll discover tons of hacks that work for you. What are some hacks that you’ve used that worked well?
Please log in again. The login page will open in a new tab. After logging in you can close it and return to this page.