Marketing Automation With Mailchimp
Yours Now For $47
Your health and wellness is the most important thing you have. You’ve heard that said many times, and nothing could be more true. Getting healthy again after letting yourself go is a lot harder than staying healthy, but it can be done. There are many ways to go about being both physically and mentally healthy.
One of the best ways to care for your health is to stay at a healthy weight. Your healthy weight can vary depending on your height, build, and sex. There are a number of downloadable apps and programs to help get you started and keep you motivated. There are also meal prep programs that make mealtime healthy and effortless.
* Stay Hydrated – The amount of water your body needs will change based on your weigh and activity level. But, a general rule is to drink at least 64 ounces per day, to stay hydrated. For a more exact number you can multiply your weight by 2/3 (or 67%) and that is the number of ounces per day you should be drinking. For example if you weigh 175 lbs, when you multiply 175 by 2/3 (or 67%) you get 117 or 117 oz of water that you should be drinking on a daily basis.
* Snack Multiple Times A Day – Eating several small snacks or meals throughout the day helps increase your metabolism. But, snack only on healthy foods. Some of our favorites include air popped popcorn, greek yogurt, hard boiled eggs, lean proteins, fresh berries and raw vegetables.
* Plan Each Meal – Know how many calories and what nutrients you need to eat for just the right amount to lose weight but stay healthy too. Download an app to help keep track. Plan meals with an app like or a spreadsheet to keep yourself on track.
* Get A Check-Up– Have your health care provider check your blood for deficits in certain vitamins and minerals. Supplement for those that are showing a shortage or close to showing a shortage. Some studies are showing that hunger can be caused by nutritional deficiencies.
These small tips can help you lose weight or maintain a healthy weight. If you have more issues, seek help from a group like Weight Watchers or ask your health care provider for some assistance.
Even if you are a normal weight, you can still be unhealthy if you’re not physically fit. You don’t have to have a six pack, or be able to run fast to be fit. You simply need to stretch and move a little bit every single day, about 30 minutes a day or 10,000 steps a day, in order to maintain standard levels of physical fitness.
* Schedule Your Workouts –Put your workouts in your calendar or set an alarm. When you put the workouts in your calendar, you’ll be more likely to actually complete them. It doesn’t matter if it’s working out at the gym, working out with friends, or dancing around your house. Putting it in the calendar, including travel time so you’re not rushed, will ensure that it gets done.
* Take the Stairs – Anytime you see a set of stairs, use them. It's an easy way to get in extra steps. Walking up and down stairs is better for you, will keep you more fit, and help break up your day. This is very important if you otherwise have a sedentary lifestyle and an office job.
* Work in an Office – Instead of calling people in the same building, or emailing them, walk over to their office to deliver a file, or ask a question. This will give you more steps during the day, and help you become more physically fit.
* Park in the Back – If you cannot walk, park as far away as possible from your destination, then walk. Every step counts and they add up fast.
* Dance – At home and bored? Turn up the music and dance. Dancing is a great way to burn calories, increase your heart rate, and have fun. Even a 15-minute dance party will energize you while helping you meet your fitness goals.
Being physically healthy can help you feel better in many ways. You’ll have more energy, clearer mind, a better outlook on life and have an easier time maintaining a healthy weight. The great thing is there is no need for fad diets or two-hour workouts. You just have to add a few steps to your day.
Weight, fitness level, addiction, stress, and anxiety can all play a role in your overall general state of health. Try to maintain a normal weight, eat right, drink plenty of water, and get lots of rest.
* Get Weighed – Most people don’t like to weigh themselves, but usually that is because they want to live in denial. If you weigh yourself every morning you cannot be in denial. Do it when you’re fresh out of the shower and naked.
* Avoid Drinking in Excess – It is fun to party, but too much will cause havoc on your weight, your metabolism, your skin, and your general health. Drink moderately and less often, without getting drunk.
* Add in Fruit and Vegetables – Instead of focusing on eating less, just change what you eat. Replace high fat, sugary, and processed food for fruit and vegetables. Eat them raw, or lightly steamed without additives.
* Get Plenty of Sleep – It’s amazing how much lack of sleep can affect your health. It can cause stress, water retention, slower metabolism, and a whole host of other issues. Try to go to bed and get severn to eight hours of sleep each night.
Design your life in such a way that you can be concerned with these aspects of life. When you choose a career, field of study, or change directions, consider these factors and how it affects your general health.
Some mental health issues are hereditary and genetic in origin. However, that doesn’t mean you cannot help yourself. Following these tips will help you develop and create a healthy mental health outlook.
* Get Plenty of Sunshine – Get outdoors and be active. Join a hiking group, go fishing or take your kids to the park. Being active outdoors boosts your mood and stimulates your mind.
* Stop Planning and Do – Action is always going to work better than planning. Sure, you need a plan of action, but too much planning and not enough doing can be a real road block to having a healthy outlook on life.
* Leave the Past in the Past – Dwelling on the past, especially bad things or disappointments, will make you more depressed. Once something is over, learn the lessons you’re supposed to learn then move on.
You can be healthier in all the ways that matter by trying some of these tips. There is no reason you have to stay stuck doing the same thing that you’re currently doing. Everyone has free will and can change anytime they want to.
Please log in again. The login page will open in a new tab. After logging in you can close it and return to this page.